"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Ampun tuanku, sembah patek harap diampun...Patek ingin menyampaikan siapakah PENGKHIANAT sabenar kepada ketuanan Sultan di negara ini...malah dikalangan tuanku pun ada yang bersekongkol dengan mereka kerana di beri habuan yang lumayan...Patek patek yang marhaen dinegara ini masih tetap setia dengan tuanku walau pun difitnah dengan pelbagai tuduhan..ampun tuanku beribu ampun, sembah patek harap diampun..

Monday, November 23, 2009

Congrats Datuk Lourdes Charles, you have just been sued!

From Malaysia Today

For example, did The Star report the details of the two Datuks who are being sued by lawyer Rosli Dahlan? Maybe I missed that one but I do not remember reading it in the mainstream media -- or rather the government-owned media that is not quite mainstream any longer.

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin 



“You could say I abused radio and TV, but it was a privilege I had. I could not depend on TV3, (The New) Straits Times, Berita Harian or Utusan Malaysia because they were then controlled by Anwar Ibrahim’s boys. I had no choice but to use RTM.”

“I was asked to bring PBS down. I shut the media off; there were no reports. People didn’t know what the Sabah Government was doing, so it looked like they were doing nothing. It was a very dirty tactic,” he now admits.

The truth emerges by The Star (http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/28117/84/)

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jika Anda terlepas.....ada ulang tayang disini????

Lagi disini

Tambah satu lagi........lepas ni...lu fikir la beb....

RPK Speaks His Mind - Altantuya Statutory Declaration