"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Ampun tuanku, sembah patek harap diampun...Patek ingin menyampaikan siapakah PENGKHIANAT sabenar kepada ketuanan Sultan di negara ini...malah dikalangan tuanku pun ada yang bersekongkol dengan mereka kerana di beri habuan yang lumayan...Patek patek yang marhaen dinegara ini masih tetap setia dengan tuanku walau pun difitnah dengan pelbagai tuduhan..ampun tuanku beribu ampun, sembah patek harap diampun..

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Does the picture now become clearer?

From Malaysia Today

So Musa Hassan put into place a plan to get rid of Ramli Yusuff. And he fabricated charges against Ramli Yusuff so that his successor could be removed. And this would also mean Musa Hassan does not need to retire but can stay on as IGP.

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin 

After Tan Sri Rahim (Noor) entered the lockup area, he stopped somewhere near the wooden door. He then lifted his fingers to his lips and raised both his hands to his eyes signalling to the person in front of him.”


“There were police officers standing at the counter. They were ASP Rodwan (Mohd Yusof) and Dato' Ramli (Yusuff). I cannot remember the others. I cannot remember whether there was any response to Tan Sri Rahim’s signal from the officers in front of him.”

“Not long after that, Tan Sri Rahim straight away headed towards the passage leading towards the cell on the left. He was walking at normal pace. I followed Tan Sri Rahim behind.”

“When I reached the entrance to the passage leading to the cell, I did not see Tan Sri Rahim anymore. Then I heard a voice saying, “Jangan pukul saya” (Don’t beat me) in Malay.”

“I was already in the passage. Spontaneously, I rushed into the cell. The first cell on the left. It is cell number six.”

“I rushed in and grabbed his (Rahim’s) belt with my (right) hand, from behind, and pulled him towards me. With my left hand, I held the bar of the cell door. Dato' Ramli assisted me.”

“Dato' Ramli was in the cell on Tan Sri Rahim’s right. He was assisting me by pushing him (Rahim) out of the cell. We managed to get Tan Sri Rahim out of the cell and then I took him out of the lockup. And then both of us went up to the 30th floor.”

“There were a few meetings held. Finally, there was a meeting between Tan Sri Rahim and a few others and myself. At that meeting, it was decided that Dato' Seri Anwar (Ibrahim) is to be arrested under the Internal Security Act. There was no discussion regarding what happened to Dato' Seri Anwar in the cell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jika Anda terlepas.....ada ulang tayang disini????

Lagi disini

Tambah satu lagi........lepas ni...lu fikir la beb....

RPK Speaks His Mind - Altantuya Statutory Declaration