"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Ampun tuanku, sembah patek harap diampun...Patek ingin menyampaikan siapakah PENGKHIANAT sabenar kepada ketuanan Sultan di negara ini...malah dikalangan tuanku pun ada yang bersekongkol dengan mereka kerana di beri habuan yang lumayan...Patek patek yang marhaen dinegara ini masih tetap setia dengan tuanku walau pun difitnah dengan pelbagai tuduhan..ampun tuanku beribu ampun, sembah patek harap diampun..

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ISA SAMAD SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Steadyaku47


(This image has nothing to do with this article - but it is so good that I will find any excuse to share it again with everybody!)

BAGAN PINANG BY-ELECTION:No promises of money, says Isa
By Heidi Foo
PORT DICKSON: Barisan Nasional candidate Tan Sri Mohd Isa Abdul Samad has dismissed allegations that he had promised Bagan Pinang constituents money if they voted for him on polling day.
He also said claims that he would be depositing a sum of money into their accounts to thank them were untrue.

"I have never promised that. This is a dirty tactic by the opposition to tarnish my image. 

"I believe the opposition has more smear tactics up their sleeves. This is the work of those who are desperate. I want to clarify this with the voters and advise them not to believe such rumours. I have never promised to give money to anyone."
He said BN would meet with voters to explain the truth, including through short-messaging system and letters, to ensure that the voters were not deceived.

"This is neither my approach nor BN's -- to promise money. We will keep our word and I don't want to be a liar because a liar will not keep to his word.

My comments: 
OK…I have done laughing! Took me a few minutes but I am now able to control myself and try to explain to you all what this Isa guy is really saying.

Seriously folks he is telling the truth! He did not promised to give money to anyone – the Chinese Towkays are doing it.

And he also spoke the truth when he said that BN’s approach is also “not to promise anyone money” – Barisan Nasional will take it for themselves! 


He also told the truth when he said that BN are not liars because “a liar will not keep their words”. I have to agree with Isa here because when that Din guy (the one who is Home Gangster ..I mean Minister) promised to fill the prison to the brim with ISA detainees  - we know he will keep his word.

BN also promised to champion Malay rights...and technically they have done that! What they neglect to say was that it was UMNO Malays that they were championing…and you really cannot fault them for that minor oversight. After all UMNO members are also Malays- not the type of Malays I want to associate with - but Malays nevertheless.

Isa my advise is this: 

  • If it is not right do not do it.
  • If it is not true do not say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jika Anda terlepas.....ada ulang tayang disini????

Lagi disini

Tambah satu lagi........lepas ni...lu fikir la beb....

RPK Speaks His Mind - Altantuya Statutory Declaration