"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Ampun tuanku, sembah patek harap diampun...Patek ingin menyampaikan siapakah PENGKHIANAT sabenar kepada ketuanan Sultan di negara ini...malah dikalangan tuanku pun ada yang bersekongkol dengan mereka kerana di beri habuan yang lumayan...Patek patek yang marhaen dinegara ini masih tetap setia dengan tuanku walau pun difitnah dengan pelbagai tuduhan..ampun tuanku beribu ampun, sembah patek harap diampun..

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

UMNO : Two words. First word starts with the letter F.

Steadyaku47

like to describe myself as being cool under fire. Nothing much can rattle me and I would rather walk away from an argument then try to bring someone to my point of view. Not because I am not convince that my point of view is correct but because I believe that each and every one of us are entitled to their point of view. I chose to live in Australia because I would rather let my brothers keep what they have taken of my late Father’s estate then to go head to head with them in court to take what is rightfully my part of my late Father’s estate – though I did try to persuade them to let me have my share – but I digress.

This morning I was angry. Angry enough to shut down my PC and leave my work on ‘steadyaku47’ until my mind was more settled. Sat down with my Lucy and talked. I talked and she listened. I told her that I did not want to give too much details about the lady that Isa was involved with because there are common bonds of decency that I want to observe. I told her that even if UMNO will use gutter politics to win at any costs – there must be limits to what I do. Lucy listened…and then asked me what did I write a few days back? About giving notice to UMNO that I now have my gloves off? That it is now a free for all?

That made me think. I have to walk the talk. I have not much stomach for it but it must be done. And that false email supposedly from ‘Suci dalam Debu’ was the straw that broke the camels back! I only have this to say to whoever that did that. When you want to call somebody’s bluff remember you must have him by the balls – because when you have a man by his balls his heart and mind will follow. You my friend do not have me by my balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jika Anda terlepas.....ada ulang tayang disini????

Lagi disini

Tambah satu lagi........lepas ni...lu fikir la beb....

RPK Speaks His Mind - Altantuya Statutory Declaration